Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Blog

Well, thanks to Jennifer, I am going to start a blog. She has inspired me with her stories of marathons and twice daily exercise, so I thought I would join the club - blogging, that is, not running! :)

As my information says, I am a small animal emergency room veterinarian. I have been in practice since May 2001 and I love what I do. I have found a place where I fit in and I am part of a family. I enjoy ER as it is fast paced, never boring, unpredictable and I get to practice high end medicine for my furry friends.

I am also a mom by trade. I can't say I will be going there ever again, but I do love my little toots. I will post a picture when I get the chance. It has been a challenge to have a full time career and be a mom, too. I can't say I envy women out there who have multiple kids and sometimes multiple jobs....now, that's crazy!

My newest love is cake and other dessert decorating. I have started a portfolio of sorts and I know that I will certainly have more cakes to add in time. I will be using this as a way to show you guys what I can do. A bragging ground of sorts. Should be fun.

I will try my best to post often, but much like a diary, I can't promise much!

Laura

1 comment:

Jenn said...

welcome to the blog world! I look forward to reading your posts!